PWN Architects and Planners, Inc. is an established multi-family, senior housing and commercial full-service planning and architectural firm located in the Denver Tech Center. We are looking for a fun, detail-oriented individual who likes working for a small family-oriented firm (12 employees) with great opportunities for advancement. Our horizontal studio approach presents a great opportunity for experience on all phases of projects and levels of design. We have an immediate position available for an experienced draftsperson who preferably has strong multi-family experience. Benefits include paid medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401k, and profit sharing. In addition, a generous signing bonus will be available for qualified candidates.
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience with an emphasis on multi-family projects including, 3 story walk-up, mid rise podium and town home design.
- Must have experience with construction documents/specifications preparation, detailing, on multi-family and commercial projects.
- Must be self motivating and able to work efficiently on projects, solo and within a team.
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator preferred. 1 – 2+ years of REVIT experience used in an office environment recommended.
- Working Knowledge of AutoCAD essential and 3D software skills a plus.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills desired. Looking for a team player that can multi-task and meet deadlines.