JOB DESCRIPTION - TBD
PWN Architects and Planners is an established multi-family, senior housing and commercial full-service planning and architectural firm located in the Denver Tech Center. We are looking for fun, detail-oriented individual who likes working for a small family-oriented firm (12 employees) with great opportunity to grow with the firm. Our horizontal studio approach presents a great opportunity for experience on all phases of projects and levels of design.
We have an immediate position available for a Job Captain who has strong multi-family design skills.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- 5+ years of professional experience with an emphasis on multi-family projects including, 3 story walk-up, podium and town home design
- Must have experience with managing a production staff on construction documents/specifications preparation, detailing, construction administration and field observations on multi-family and commercial projects
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate strong leadership qualities to be able to work efficiently on projects, solo and with a group
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator a must. Must have 5+ years of REVIT used in an office setting
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD essential and 3D software skills a plus
- Strong collaboration and communication skills desired. Looking for a team player that can multi-task and meet deadlines